Wednesday 5 November 2014

What if Wednesday Writing!

Today our 'What If Wednesday' question was, "What if you woke up one morning, the birds singing outside, the warm sunlight coaxing your eyelids open to a room you've never seen before?"

Aidan's response:
Flash! "Tweet, tweet, boom!" I woke up.  Time for breakfast I thought.  Then bang I bumped my head on a wall.  Then I realised that I wasn't in my bed.  I was in the sky.  To be more precise, I was in a tree. How will I get down?  I thought.  Just then, a parachute appeared in front of me.  A grappling hook appeared also.  "Now I know how to get down" I said.  I used the parachute to fly down to the bottom of the tree.  Then I used the grappling hook to go over the cliff that I bumped in to.  Then I saw a key and a door next to it.  I used the key to unlock the door and I found myself back in bed.

Julia's response:
Tweet! Tweet! Kaw! Kaw!  As I woke up I saw I was on top of a cloud.  The birds were tweeting on my face.  Then all of the sudden my whole body dropped down onto another bouncy cloud.  I floated away.  I hope I don't go on another bouncy cloud again.

Leigh's response:
I woke up one morning and flash this is not my room.  Was it a castle?  Was it a horror house?  Boom!  I woke up it was a dream.  Or was it?

Ethan's response:
I woke up one morning and I was in a mysterious place called Halo.  There was some spartan armour lying next to me with Nerf gun sitting on top.  So I put on the armour.  Zap!  I turned into Master Chief.  Then I picked up the Nerf gun.  Then covenant drop ships were closing in fast.  I wondered what should I do?  The doors on the covenant drop ship opened.  Out popped some grunts and a couple of elites.  One of the grunts said throw the great journey.  It was actually a grenade.  I dodged it.  It landed on an elite's head.  He screamed "Ahh get it off me."  After I sorted out the bad guys zap I woke up and it was all just a dream. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment