Friday 21 February 2014

Favourite Things!

These are some of our favourite things we did this week.


I really liked measuring things around the school with our pyramid partners. - Mia

Drawing and writing about my heart map. - Allie

EVERYTHING! - Rose

Everything! - Ali

Going to the library on Thursday.  - Aidan

Writing the list of 10 things we love. - Emma

Classifying sea animals. - Jake

I like reading books from the classroom library about sea creatures. - Sophia

I liked making predictions and it was my first time hearing that word. - Julia

Everything! - Michael

Writing about our superpower. - Alice

Everything! - Tara

I liked watching the Mickey Mouse movie to practise predictions and I liked making the heart maps. - Nate

I liked drawing pictures and writing about what we visualised. - Casey

1 comment:

  1. You have had a busy week Ruma Whitu! I love reading about your favourite things to do at school. My favourite thing this week was to hand out the principal awards at assembly.

    ReplyDelete